Table of contents
- Zdzisław Krasnodębski, Demographic challenge for Europe. (Introduction from the Co-Chair of the ECR Working Group on Demography)
- Gunnar Heinsohn, Eastern Europe and the global war for talent
- Tymoteusz Zych, Olaf Szczypiński, Family and parenthood in policy documents of the EU and its Member States
- Gérard-François Dumont, Family policies & Europe’s demographic future
- Johannes Resch, Can the German social system be a model for Europe?
- Herwig Birg, Is immigration a solution to Europe’s demographic problems?
- Dimiter Philipov, Demographic changes in Central and Eastern Europe
- David Coleman, The effect of population upon politics