- This event has passed.
Virtual Tour of Family Friendly Municipalities – Zagreb (Croatia): Family friendly policies and best practices
17 February, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+1
WEBINAR: THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF EUROPEAN FAMILY FRIENDLY MUNICIPALITIES
With the support of:
Due to Covid19 crisis, the activities of the Network turn on line, to share best practices, information and a family friendly culture.
GOAL: To visit European family-friendly municipalities and learn about their best practices, and how they reach for the well-being of families.
WHERE / HOW: Study visits will be held virtually via Facebook and YouTube, thus enabling to share experiences and provide ideas with practically no cost.
WHEN: On Wednesday, every month, from 11 am to 12 pm.
WHO: For each family-friendly municipality, there will be several representatives presenting different aspects of family polices: the major (or vice-major), contact person of the municipality, family representative with their experience, representative of family-friendly companies that support family policies, president or vice-president of the local national Large Family Association, scholar (sociologist, demographer, economist…), the network representative, European deputy from EU parliament.
NEXT VISIT: ZAGREB – WEDNESDAY 17TH. FEBRUARY 2021, 11 am-12 pm CET (Central European Time)
Wednesday 17th. February – 11.00 am – 12:00 pm
- Raul Sanchez, General Secretary of ELFAC, moderator
- Milan Bandić, Mayor of Zagreb: Welcome
- Presentation of the City of Zagreb
- Mila Jelavić, Head of the Office for Demography, City of Zagreb: What are the main demographic actions undertaken by the city of Zagreb? The adaptation to the digital age. The budget for demographic actions. The results.
- Katarina Milković, Deputy Head of the Office for Educacion, City of Zagreb: Benefits for families in education: The Teaching Assistants. Educational facilities. The effects of the earthquake.
- Milan Pavelić, Head of the Office for Sport and Youth, City of Zagreb: How do sports fit in the family life concept of the city of Zagreb? Sporting facilities. The Youth Council. Funds and budget.
- Nikola Stojadinović, Senior advisor to the Head of the Office of Culture, City of Zagreb: How do the libraries and cultural centres are adapted to their youngest users? Children theatres in the City.
- Frane Šesnić, Director of the Zagreb Innovation Centre: What is the Zicer initiative? My testimonial as a father of a large family.
- Mila Jelavić, Head of the Office for Demography, City of Zagreb and Đurđica Svaton, Assistant of the Office for Demography, Municipality of Zagreb: Summary of specific demographic and family policies of Zagreb
- Dr. Marin Strmota, Assistant Professor, Department of Demography, Faculty of Economics & Business,, University of Zagreb: Demographics and family policies in Croatia
- Dr. Ivan Malbasić, President of Obitelji 3Plus (Croatian Large Families Association): The importance of local policies for families: The task of the large families association
- Closing remarks: Regina Maroncelli, president of ELFAC
You will receive the link to attend the webinar on your email address and updated news of the virtual tour.