European Large Family Card
What is it?
The European Large Family Card is a new project of the European Large Families Confederation. The main aim of this card is to let the families get access to the offers of other member-countries during their travelling with family or during their temporary stay in some other European country. ELFAC is negotiating to assure the best conditions for travelling families around Europe in the associated countries.
To be recognized as a large family when you are in a different European country
To get access to discounts and benefits in the different European countries
To receive news about the use and the benefits of the card
We are working now to establish agreements with companies to get best offers for large families.The card will be available at the end of April, 2019.
Are you a company? Click here
Memberof a ELFAC Large Families Association
- You need to acreditate your membership
Non-Memberof a ELFAC Large Families Association
- You need to acreditate your large family condition
Use and Conditions
- The card is reserved to families with 3 or more children under 26
- The card expires after one year
- Follow the instructions to download the card
- You can use the card when travelling in European countries other than yours, according to the conditions of the agreements published on the website
- Check conditions before using the card
- The card is for the family only and cannot be used by others
- Families can apply for the card untill the youngest child get to the age of 26