The goal of the project is to train 1,000 young European talents by 2030 and transform them into game changers through an advanced mentoring and personal development program, preparing them to face the challenges of the 21st century.
Aurora is a project born from the Homo Ex Machina Foundation, a non-profit organization founded in 2014 (https://aurorafellows.com/).
ELFAC, just recently signed an agreement that will allow members of our confederation to access the project at a very discounted price. You will only pay 10 € and you and all members of your family from 16 to 20 years old can join Aurora Experience without additional fees.
What you have to do is simply fill in the form at the following link, only for members of large families associations of ELFAC:
Paying 10 € you will access the Aurora Experience, which is a selection path but also a training one. This is what the Aurora Experience specifically consists of.
Every year Aurora aims at turning 100 outstanding European young talents (16-20 years old) – the “Aurora Fellows” – into game changers, through a 3-year advanced mentorship and development program to prepare them to tackle the challenges of the 21st century.
The Aurora Experience is a 3-step entirely remote journey to train the skills of the future, that are transversal and necessary in any working environment:
- Ability to manage uncertainty constructively
- Ability to solve conflicts
- Courage and decision-making
There are 3 tests:
- The first is acquire self-awareness: the candidate will have to identify her strengths / weaknesses, then create a motivational letter (or a video) in which she tells why she would like to participate in Aurora; we will post it on our blog and it will have to get 10 favorable comments in support;
- The second is courage and communication: the candidate will receive a list of names to contact, he will have to convince two of them that he is a person to be supported;
- The third is teamwork: the candidate will play with other candidates on Google Maps and Wikipedia in two “Escape rooms”
For each test passed, an open badge will be given that certifies the new skills and that can be shared on LinkedIn and the like.
At the end of the process, the evaluation team will fill out a summary form on the candidate, and based on that it will come out if the profile is that of a perfect Aurora Fellow.
If you overcome it and you get access to the Fellowship program, as a Fellow, you will have at your disposal:
- € 10,000 of grant – to finance unconventional experiences
- 500 international mentors, the Aurora wizards, to be inspired and acquire new points of reference
- a coaching program – to plan your personal goals and reach them
- a ticket for Aurora annual event
- a varied and interconnected network – to grow and build valuable relationships