- This event has passed.
Virtual Tour of Family Friendly Municipalities – Todi (Italy): Family friendly policies and best practices
11 November, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
WEBINAR: THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF EUROPEAN FAMILY FRIENDLY MUNICIPALITIES
With the support of:
Due to Covid19 crisis, the activities of the Network turn on line, to share best practices, information and a family friendly culture.
GOAL: To visit European family-friendly municipalities and learn about their best practices, and how they reach for the well-being of families.
WHERE / HOW: Study visits will be held virtually via Facebook and YouTube, thus enabling to share experiences and provide ideas with practically no cost.
WHEN: On Wednesday, every month, from 11 am to 12 pm.
WHO: For each family-friendly municipality, there will be several representatives presenting different aspects of family polices: the major (or vice-major), contact person of the municipality, family representative with their experience, representative of family-friendly companies that support family policies, president or vice-president of the local national Large Family Association, scholar (sociologist, demographer, economist…), the network representative, European deputy from EU parliament.
NEXT VISIT: TODI (ITALY) – WEDNESDAY 11TH. NOVEMBER, 11 am-12 pm CET (Central European Time)
In the 1990s, Richard S. Levine, a professor of Architecture at the University of Kentucky, described Todi as the model sustainable city, because of its scale and its ability to reinvent itself over time. After that, the Italian press reported on Todi as the world’s most livable city.
Wednesday 11th. November – 11.00 am – 12:00 pm
- Raul Sanchez, General Secretary of ELFAC, moderator
- Regina Maroncelli, president of ELFAC – The European Network, a growing project.
- Antonino Ruggiano, Mayor of the city of Todi – Becoming a family friendly municipality is an investment for our future.
- Alessia Marta, Assessor of the city of Todi : Family friendly policies and best practices in our city. Working on family wellbeing.
- Rosita Garzi, Teacher and Researcher of the University of Perugia, The Regional Observatory on corporate Welfare.
- Luciano Malfer, Agency for Families of Trentino Province What does it mean to be family friendly?
- Mauro e Filomena Ledda, National coordinators of the Italian Family Friendly municipalities, Working in a Family Network is sharing and growing together.
- Vincenzo Aquino, Regional Coordinator of ANFN, The role of the association on the regional territory.
- Falcioni’s Family, Testimony of a local family, How is life in a family friendly town?
- Daniela Durastanti, Head of the Family office in Todi, Families and local institutions, subsidiarity as key factor.
REGISTRATION HERE. You will receive the link to attend the webinar on your email address and updated news of the virtual tour.