9:30 WELCOME AND GREETINGS
- Regina Maroncelli, president of ELFAC
9.35 OPENING REMARKS
- The committee of Regions and family welfare: Mr. Csaba Borboly, Member of the Commission for Social Policy, Education, Emmployement, Research and Culture (SEDEC), European Committee of the Regions.
9:45 CHALLENGES IN RECOVERY
- The social impact of local family friendly policies: Dr. Luciano Malfer, general director of the Agency for the Family, Autonomous Province of Trento.
- The 15 minute city: Prof. Carlos Moreno, Associate Professor at the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne and Mayor of Paris’ Special Envoy for Smart Cities.
- The hub, the covenant and the Atlas: fighting energy poverty, actions and good practices for municipalities: Dr. Jeppe Mikel Jensen, Project Coordinator Energy Poverty Advisory Hub, Climate Alliance, Covenant of Mayors Office.
- Housing policies for families in Europe, The impact on natality and family wellbeing: Dr. Gabriel Amitsis, Director at Social Administration Research Lab – University of West Attica (Athens),Vice-Chair of the Working Group for Housing Systems in Transition in “Housing Europe”, the European Federation of Public, Cooperative and Social Housing.
10:40 Questions and answers
10:50 THE FUTURE OF EUROPE: LOCAL STRATEGIES
- Building urban datasets for the SDGs: Paola Proietti, Joint Research Centre, EU Science Hub.
- Depopulation in local territories: Alejandro Macarron, Director of Demographic Renaissence Foundation.
- Local family cards, tools to enhance family wellbeing: Dr. Anna Bebel, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business.
- European Recovery Funds and local family policies: Toma Šutić, Member of the Cabinet of the Vice President for Demography and Democracy, European Commission.
11:45 Questions and answers
11:55 CLOSING REMARKS
- Raul Sanchez, secretary general of ELFAC